Sheridan Security


Is Sheridan Security incorrect or missing key business information? Update your Hotfrog listing today.

Contact details Are these details correct?

Address: John Crossan Business Park Bonagee , Letterkenny, Donegal

Email Business

About Sheridan Security

Sheridan Security systems provide a leading range of security systems, intruder alarms and fire alarm systems.Installed to the highest professional and industry standards.We also provide 24 emergency support in county Donegal and surrounding area's.Specialising in the professional installation, maintenance and monitoring of Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Intruder Alarm systems


Products & services

Sheridan Security - products


Over 90% of premises burgled last year had no alarms installed and the majority of the remaining 10% had a non functioning system. We specialise in the Professional Installation, Maintenance and Mon…

Sheridan Security - services


If there is an alarm activation the internal and external bells will sound and the systems will automatically contact the monitoring centre via the telephone line or by radio. Monitoring is a servic…

Sheridan Security - solutions


Sheridan Security Systems understand that an ongoing relationship with our customers is of prime importance to both ourselves and the customer. Service is a vital aspect of security - ensuring that …

Is Sheridan Security in John Crossan Business Park Bonagee, Letterkenny Donegal your business? Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details.

We have more cctv services in Letterkenny Donegal available on Hotfrog Ireland. You can update your search for Letterkenny cctv by location, keyword or service options.

More companies in Letterkenny Donegal, Ireland

Small Business Hub

Sharing tips, ideas and advice to help grow your small business.

View the Small Business Hub