Our client, an award winning organisation with offices in UK mainland and Mid Ulster are urgently requiring a telesales agent to join their growing Magherafelt branch.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective customers (financial advisers) to arrange appointments for field sales agents to go out and provide product demonstrations.
To apply for this position candidates must have:
- Previous Sales experience
- Possess excellent telephone manner and fantastic communication skills
- Candidates who come from a Financial Services background
Other responsibilities will include:
- Providing MI on a regular basis
- Attending monthly one-to-one performance sessions
- Self learning will be required to enhance market and competitor knowledge
The work is fast paced and intense, and you have only a short amount of time to build rapport with customers and explain the features and benefits of the proposition.
Full-time, you’ll usually work 40 hours a week. A normal working day will run from 8:30am to 5:30 with a 1 hour lunch break.
The type of person required for the telesales business consultant role will:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite, confident and friendly manner
- Confidence using computers
- To enjoy working with prospects and building relationships.
- A positive attitude.
- Flexibility and quick thinking.
- Perseverance and the ability to respect customers’ answers.
- Good knowledge about the True Potential proposition, competitors and the financial service industry.
- To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure.
- To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment.
- To understand and comply with the legislation relating to direct marketing
- Laura Coey or Tracey McAlary
- Job Category
- Job Ref
- Contact Tel No
- 028 79397108