Network Recruitment are delighted to be working with a company who deliver training and employment initiatives throughout Northern Ireland and also specialise in helping unemployed individuals return to workplace.
They currently require a full time administrator to join their team in Magherafelt.
Duties of Position
· Use a bespoke computerised system to input data, generate reports and compile statistics
· Collate, calculate and organize payments of a high volume of travel and other expenses
· Manage invoice procedures, ensuring signoff internally, actively taking ownership of the payment process
· Ensure appropriate financial/administration controls and company procedures are followed
· Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents.
· Ensure all crucial information inputs are created accurately and in an organised, timely manner
· Ensure all statistical data and financial records are maintained in accordance with funding body requirements and that clear audit trails exist.
· Submit claims (manual and computerised) to funding bodies ensuring accuracy, that maximum allocation is claimed and that they are presented within the allocated timeframe.
· Provide a reception service dealing with customers on the phone and in person
· Develop and utilize an effective filing system
· Provide administrative support to other members of the team ensuring that records and statistical information is readily available.
· Devise and maintain office systems
· Book rooms and conference facilities
· Attend meetings, take minutes and keeping notes
· Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
· Order and maintain stationery and equipment supplies
· Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post
· Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
· Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
· Minimum of 2 year’s recent experience of working in an office environment
· Minimum of 1 year’s experience of using Microsoft Excel, Access or other bespoke package to manipulate data and generate reports
· Minimum of 5 GCSE or equivalent (Grade C or above and inclusive of English Language and Mathematics)
· Keen attention to detail, an aptitude for using figures and commitment to delivery of quality results
· Capacity to work well under pressure in a busy, varied environment.
· Experience of working to deadlines and able to meet tight month-end targets
· Organised, systematic and flexible with good time management skills and ability to multi-task
· Good communication and interpersonal skills – oral and written. An excellent telephone manner is particularly important
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Self-motivated and ability to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Tracey or Laura
- Job Category
- Job Ref
- Contact Tel No
- 028 7939 7108