We offer an accounts preparation service for a variety of businesses from sole traders and partnerships to audit exempt companies.
Our services include:
- Preparation of the annual Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet from the client's records (bank statements etc. or client's own accounting software).
- Preparation of monthly and/or quarterly management accounts if required.
- Assisting you with any accounting issues as they arise.
- Assisting you in choosing the appropriate accounting software to suit your business.
- Providing training and support in relation to the accounting software.
- Preparing cashflow statements to assist you in dealing with your cash management, if required.
We have a team with many years experience in filing Personal Tax Returns. Whether you are an individual with a single source of income or an individual with multiple sources of income, both domestic and foreign, we can assist you.
Our services include:
- Advice on whether or not you need to file a tax return.
- Preparation of your tax return incorporating all sources of income.
- Preparation of rental statements for investment properties.
- Ensuring that you are claiming all of your allowances and reliefs.
- Ensuring you obtain tax relief for foreign tax paid in other jurisdictions.
- Preparation of UK Tax Returns, particularly for UK rental properties and share portfolios.
- Preparation of Capital Gains Tax computations and advice on relevant payment dates.
- Assisting you in meeting your annual filing and payment obligations.
No Tax Return Too Small!!!
We specialise in providing a complete annual service for Audit Exempt companies. As part of this service we provide the following:
- Assistance with forming the company, if required.
- Preparation of the annual accounts encompassing the Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet of the company from the client's records (bank statements etc. or company's own accounting software).
- Preparation of the abridged accounts of the company for filing with the Companies Office.
- Preparation of the Corporation Tax computation and return and dealing with Revenue regarding the submission of the return and payment of any tax liability.
- Preparation of the company's annual return and filing of the return with the Companies Office.
- Preparation of draft Company Secretarial minutes for the Annual General Meeting and the Extraordinary General Meeting, if necessary.
- Assistance with PAYE, VAT and RCT if required.
- Assistance with Dividend Withholding Tax returns, if required.
- Preparation of Directors Tax Returns.
Our Financial Services company, DLS Capital Management Ltd., can advise on all aspects of pension structures including Small Self Administered Schemes.
We provide valuable advice to individuals who are setting up their own business. This advice is taliored to the particular business venture but would include the following:
- Advice on the best structure for your business (sole trader or company?).
- Assistance with forming the company, if required.
- Registration of a business name, if required.
- Registration for all appropriate taxes.
- Advice on how VAT, PAYE, RCT, Income Tax and Corporation Tax apply to your business.
- Preparation of Business Plans and Cashflow Statements, if required.
- Recommendations of and training in accounting software for your business or alternatively, assistance with setting up appropriate excel spreadsheets to record your business transactions.
- Assistance in making a Business Expansion Scheme (BES) application to Revenue, if required.
We can provide cost effective and comprehensive payroll management services to our clients. We tailor our services to suit your individual needs. We cater for payrolls from one employee up to payrolls for 100 employees.
Our Services include:
- Weekly, Fortnightly, monthly, four weekly and quarterly payroll processing.
- Calculation of all aspects of PAYE. Employee and Employer PRSI including notional pay ( Benefit in Kind – company cars, health insurance etc).
- Submitting payroll related Revenue Forms – P30, P35, P45 & P60.
- All appropriate payroll reports.
- Complete confidentiality.
- Advice regarding tax efficient remuneration schemes for employees.
We provide a variety of services in relation to VAT returns depending on the clients requirements:
Our Services include: Preparation and filing of bi-monthly, four monthly, bi-annual and annual VAT returns. Advice on VAT rates applicable to the products and services being supplied by the business. Advice on the formatting of your invoices to ensure compliance with VAT legislation. Advice on invoicing abroad from Ireland and the VAT rate to be applied. (4th Sch Services) Advice on whether or not you are correctly claiming VAT on purchases.
(VAT on petrol/diesel etc.)
With the increase in the regulatory requirements and the increase in the number of Revenue audits, compliance with the PAYE/PRSI system is of the utmost importance.
We provide the following services to help give you peace of mind:
- PAYE/PRSI reviews to ensure your business is applying the PAYE/PRSI rules correctly.
- PAYE/PRSI Revenue audit assistance.
- Reviewing the status of contractors/locums working for the business to ensure that they are not actually employees by virtue of the employed v's self employed rules.
- Assistance with all aspects of RCT.
In addition to ensuring your compliance with the PAYE/PRSI system it is also important to minimise payroll costs including taxes.
We can advise you on:
- Employee compensation and benefits review/design.
- Tax efficient pension and retirement planning.
- Employee share incentive schemes.
- Proper RCT planning for both principal and sub-contractors.
There are a range of capital taxes which can impact upon both you and your business. We aim to provide integrated strategies which match our client's individual circumstances.
We can provide the following:
- Advice on asset/cash extraction from family companies.
- Advice re the controlling of the transfer of wealth to the next generation.
- Advice on the restructuring of family businesses.
- Advice on the structuring of wills with a view to minimising inheritance tax.
- Advice on the many exemptions and reliefs available in relation to capital taxes.
- Tax compliance for capital taxes.
Capital Acquisitions Tax (CAT)
It is not uncommon for people to pay larger amounts of CAT than necessary. Expert advice can often mean that these bills are reduced. It is vital that in order to avail of any available reliefs or exemptions, professional advice is sought in advance i.e. prior to gifting assets or at the time of writing a will.
Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
If you decide to sell or gift anything of value you could be liable to CGT. You are obliged to inform the Revenue Commissioners of your disposal and failure to do so could give rise to penalties. There are various reliefs and exemptions available and expert advice should be sought before selling or gifting any asset.
Should additional work arise outside of the annual compliance work, we will obviously bill separately, and you will be advised of the need for this in advance.
Where non compliance, specialist advice is required, this work will be billed on the basis of the time requirement charged at our hourly rates. We will endeavour to provide a realistic quotation for the total cost of such work in advance, however, given the nature of these types of assignments, it may be necessary to provide you with a revised quotation during the course of the assignment.