This category is open to any company that offers clients an excellent cloud computing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS).
Solution (Purpose, Scale, Technology, Innovation, Security) 30%
Business Case (Market Education, Market Reach, Feature List) 20%
Benefit (ROI, Usability) 20%
Results (Clients, Growth Plans, Case Study) 30%
Who should enter?
This category is open to any Cloud Infrastructure, Platform or Software providers as well as any company that is using cloud for internal consumption in which they are gaining a strategic benefit from.
What types of projects should enter?
Companies that are offering the Saas, Iaas or Paas are eligible to enter. In addition, any companies using these cloud services internally are eligible to enter.
- Solution: This section is worth 40% of your overall grade. This section is about the solution you offer, its Purpose and the Innovation that underlines it. Differentiating it from the competition. As a Cloud solution you will have the opportunity to explain its Scalability and the Technology underlining it. Lastly give an outline of how you address Security and Compliance related concerns within your solution.
- Business Case: This section is worth 20% of your overall grade. This section is all about how you demonstrate the Value of your solution, focusing on how you have Educated the market place on the benefit of what you offer over more tradition models of service delivery. The Market Reach and relevance of your solution, given the global capability of Cloud, is important as well as the Feature List of the solution.
- Benefit: This section is worth 20% of your overall grade. In this section it is important to describe the Return on Investment for the client and company providing the Cloud Solution, in particular if there is a more traditional solution in the market place with which you are directly competing. The Usability of your solution is also key, with respect to how much easier it is to use over competitor solutions
- Results: This section is worth 20% of your overall grade. In this section, you need to concretely and quantifiably demonstrate how effective your Cloud Solution is, with specific regard to the experience of your clients. How many Clients have you acquired and what are your realistic Growth Plans for 2012 onwards? Lastly describe briefly a Case Study, if relevant, to demonstrate the effectiveness of your solution.
Keep in mind that, no matter what category you enter, the judges will be looking for answers to these four questions:
- What did you set out to do?
- How did you do it?
- What are your results?
- Why do you think you deserve to win?
What needs to be included in my submission?
Before you enter your submission, please ensure that you have included the following:
- All of your correct contact details.
- The correct title of your company and your submission.
- The category in which your submission should be entered into is correct.
- Your written submission, answering all of the above sections and questions in detail.
- The URL to your website or a link to the campaign/materials from your campaign.
- All files are uploaded that you wish to include in your submission.
- Indicate whether you have any supporting material included in your submission that you will be mailing to us.
- Indicate that you agree with the Terms and Conditions, outlined in full on the online submission form.