- A Linux based server
- Embedded Web Server -No PC needed for the unit to operate
- 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Network Access(RJ45 Jack)
- IEC 320 Connector design, 1 of Male type Inlet (power in), 4 of Female type Outlet
- Timer Power Switch -- can preset the time schedule to turn power ON/OFF through Internet / Ethernet.
- WAP Mobile Phone Control -- can use the GPRS cell phone via WAP to control
- Open Code Customization -- provided Source Code for user to modify to fit its own system application.
- Support Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Support DDNS - for controlling remote devices which connect to the net via a dynamic IP address provided by the ISP.
- Email support, if the IP address changes an email will be sent automatically
- Wake-on-LAN (WoL): To reboot the Server/PC safely (refer user manual page 18 for further detail).
- Set schedule for each output individually
- Reboot at a certain date and time,
- Select the action: turn ON, turn OFF or Turn OFF/ON
- Select frequency: once off, daily, week days, week-end
- HTTP Command - allows end-user to easily modify their own Webpage by adding links that send http commands to the IP Power9258S
- Total power control up to 10A/120VAC, 10A/240VAC, 7A/250VAC.
- Maximum of 6A per device
- RS232 for UART control
- Dimension 220mmx120mmX45mm, Metal CASE design, If require a 1U Rack Mount unit please see the
9258 DS or the
- Operating Conditions: 0 degrees C to 55 degrees C; Controller dissipates 5 watts max.
- ROHS Compliant, (See http://www.rohs.gov.uk/ for details)
For further detail, have a look at the manual:
Firmware updates available for download. Please contact
for more information.