"Buy land - they're not making anymore of it"
In this area clients can avail of the expert knowledge of Denis Barrett, who has extensive knowledge of dairy, beef and stud farms. His experience also incorporates smaller parcels of land and lands for development either for commercial or residential purposes or one off sites. Having successfully negotiated a number of development lands sales since we opened our doors for business in 2003 of business proves Barrett Cahill's credentials as one of Cork's foremost property negotiators.
- C. 15 Acres in agricultural land in Ballygarvan (by public auction) sold for €35,000 per acre
- C. 4 Acres agricultural land in Kinsale (by public auction) sold for €2.2 million
- C. 56 Acres non residential agricultural land in Bandon (by public auction) sold for €1.1 million
- C. 40 Acres non residential agricultural land in North Cork (by public auction) sold for €1.1 million
- C. 6 Acres of development land in the North Cork area (negotiated privately) for €1.8 million
- C. 6 Acres of development land in the East Cork area (negotiated privately) for €1.1 million
- C. 16 Acres in North Cork area (sold by public auction) for €10,000 per acre
- C. 46 acres of development land in the East Cork area sold for €8.5 million
Services To Vendors
- Advice on suitable sales strategies such as "Private Treaty", "Public Auction" and "Private Auction"
- Develop Client Based Marketing Strategies
- Provide advice of our extensive database of clients, from developers and over-seas purchasers to private individuals looking to relocate to the country
- Provide advice and valuations for compulsory purchase orders.
Services To Purchasers
- Assist in sourcing the ideal farm or parcel of land from 5 acres to 500 acres for residential or non-residential purposes, with quota or without
- We can also accommodate any or all-leasing requirements which may be required i.e. Quota, land etc.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011