Professional Independent Efficient
Appointment of trustee services to an ongoing scheme, whether open or closed to new members or accrual, are tailored to suit the specific requirements of your scheme.
From our experience clients who have appointed us have looked for the following:-
- To work with advisers who can see the ‘big picture’ and not be narrowly focused
- Access to a breadth and depth of resource covering a range of disciplines
A range of services which can be tailored to specific needs:
- Experience dealing with a wide range of issues
- Problem solvers
- Innovative pioneering thinking
- Transparent pricing
- Robust administrative, IT and record keeping systems
but most importantly to find people who they can work effectively with.
All Dalriada trustee representatives have experience acting either as members of the Trustee Board, performing the role of Chairman of Trustees or indeed acting as a sole trustee.
At times the role of a trustee will encounter potentially contentious issues involving employer negotiation such as setting scheme contributions, implementing revised funding and investment arrangements and dealing with business acquisition. All Dalriada trustee representatives have had relevant experience in these circumstances and are well equipped to discuss, negotiate and resolve such situations.
We have extensive experience dealing with third party service providers and other professional firms, which allows us to ensure a co-ordinated and cost effective approach.
We offer a range of tailored services which can be selected individually or as a package:-
- Attending trustee meetings
- Trustee secretarial duties, including preparation of Trustee minutes
- Overseeing regulatory and compliance matters
- Technical guidance
- Monitoring and reviewing scheme advisers
- Assistance with trustee communication to members
- Trustee training (including bespoke on or off site seminars)
- Trustee guidance
Working with the other trustees, it will, amongst other matters, include:-
- Ensuring that members’ rights and interests are understood and protected with skill, diligence and integrity
- Monitoring and, as appropriate, managing the performance of the scheme’s advisers
- Working with the sponsoring employer to achieve fair and acceptable solutions and managing any conflicts of interest which arise
- Timely and precise documenting of all decisions made
Would you like to find out more about our services?
Our team of professional trustees would be glad to hear from you.