Penguins: experts at adapting to environmental change!
It has been said that the only people who enjoy change are babies with wet nappies. While this may not be entirely true, many organisations have learned to their cost that merely announcing change is no guarantee of successfully implementing it. Competent management of the people-aspects of change leads to hard and quantifiable results.
Cullinane Consulting can help you to:
- Identify the triggers for change
- Build team capability
- Develop a vision for change
- Plan and manage change programmes
- Communicate and facilitate change
- Recognise organisation, group and individual needs during all stages of the change process
- Achieve collaboration and manage resistance
- Implement and consolidate change
- Evaluate the impact of change
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
- Charles Darwin