We provide a wide range of services in the fields of architecture, project management and construction, covering a wide range of building types and sizes. Being involved in several areas will bring savings in time and money for clients and can bring added value to your project knowing current planning and building regulations legislations as well as new building methods and products.
Tom Cullen is involved at all stages of all projects through to completion bringing his qualifications, knowledge and experience to your project.
We are quite flexible, open and approachable in our methods and are available to meet outside office hours to discuss your project. We form a close relationship with our clients and try to make it as easy as possible for them to complete their projects.
- Architectural Design, Planning & Consultancy.
- Construction Supervision – All aspects incl. Self-Build, Direct Labour or Builder, inspecting construction as certain stages, preparing Stage Payments Certs and release of Financial Institute’s money.
- Legal Mapping, Declaration of Identities and Opinion of Compliances.
- Building & Site Surveying and Condition Reports.
- Design & Drafting Service or Local Knowledge Consultancy to larger Architectural Practices or other professional bodies.
- Construction Quotations incl. Budget Costings for all aspects incl. Self-Build, Direct Labour or for Builder’s.
- Sustainable Design & Consultancy.
- Construction Consultancy to building contractors, specialist or otherwise.
Simply put this is where we manage your project in whole or part through all stages to completion, giving you one person responsibility.
We take responsibility for:
- the overall planning,
- control and co-ordination of projects from inception to completion,
- ensuring our client's requirements are met.
We monitor 3 essential goals; to complete on time, on budget and to agreed standards. reporting information continuously between our clients and the others involved in the project including banks, legals, contractors, local authority, etc.
Depending on the level of input you need, we can
- Help arranging finance,
- Complete planning permission & other statutory requirements,
- Complete tendering and negotiate prices with contractors,
- Manage contractors on-site including site set-up, ordering materials, etc.
- We also provide general building and civil engineering services and can price and construct your drawings at competitive prices.
- We will provide detailed quotations for the completion of your building project at no cost and are fully insured.
- We can advise on ways to save money on the construction of your dwelling and improve the design to meet your needs.
- We can advise on best ways to improve your dwelling through insulation or by using new methods of construction.
- We are currently completing 9No. Houses in a Courtyard Development, which includes in part restoration of stone farm buildings.