SIGG bottles are innovative, functional, go-anywhere and totally suited for leisure and sporting activities. Small wonder, then, that the market leader is also the winner in consumer tests and sets the competitive pace – just as one would expect of a true original.
The first bottle in the truest sense of the word. SIGG bottles: the original. Often copied but never matched, because behind each bottle is Swiss know-how and pure high-tech.
One bottle, three tops. All of them leak-proof, even with carbonated drinks.
The three-stage technology: just one turn, pull twice, put it to your mouth – ready to drink. Leak-proof in two positions. Perfect for sport activities.
Unscrew the top, remove it and drink. Leak-proof even in the most extreme situations thanks to an integrated seal. For outdoor enthusiasts.
The screw top with a dirt-proof cap is absolutely leak-proof. One turn and it's ready to use. Ideal for both adults and children.
The Bottle body
•Extruded from a single piece of pure aluminium, no seams
•Highest stability with lowest weight
•Rich colors achieved with a solvent-free coating powder
The internal coating
•Guaranteed to be taste-neutral and resistant to fruit acids and isotonic drinks according to an independent testing institute (Nehring, Germany)
• Fulfills FDA requirements (Food & Drug Administration USA)
• Very Elastic and Almost unbreakable
• Will not peel off, even if dented on the outside
· SIGG’s EcoCare liner is made from BPA- and phthalate-free ingredients
Many people think that they are helping the environment by refilling their plastic PET water bottles. But are you helping yourself?
Disposable PET bottles are designed for one time use, states Simran Sethi of The Discovery Channel. Refilling them can release harmful toxins from the packaging – especially when it gets heated. If you’re tasting plastic, you’re ingesting plastic.
In 2008, many major North American retailers discontinued selling reusable plastic bottles made from polycarbonate #7 due to concerns that these bottles were leaching Bisphynol-A.
And not all metal water bottles are alike. Very recently there have been major recalls of Chinese-made aluminium water bottles for lead in the paint. Tests have shown that Chinese-made aluminium water bottles, like many polycarbonate #7 plastic bottles, also leach the chemical BPA.
A SIGG Bottle is your healthy and safe choice for your body. The baked-on, crack resistant bottle liner makes sure that you drink what you want to drink – and not unwanted chemicals. The SIGG bottle liner is leach-proof and resistant even to energy drinks, fruit acids and carbonation.
SIGG bottles are manufactured in Switzerland. Look for the SIGG brand name to ensure you are getting the healthiest & safest reusable water bottle in the world!
SIGG bottles are durable, quality products. They take knocks in their stride, the inner coating does not flake off. These tips will help keep your SIGG bottle in top shape for longer.
Rinse the bottle with hot water, leave open to dry and always store it opened. Although SIGG Bottles are dishwasher-safe, we recommend washing the bottles by hand to ensure a more thorough cleaning. For ease of cleaning, do not allow drink leftovers to dry out in the bottle.SIGG BOTTLE CLEAN helps with heavily soiled bottles. Always leave open to dry afterwards, and store the bottle opened.
• Before using for the first time, wash the bottle, seal and drinking cap.
• Suitable for fruit juices and isotonic drinks.
• When using with carbonated drinks, avoid unnecessary shaking and take care when opening.
• Caution: alcoholic, fermented or nutrient-rich beverages may cause excessive pressure to build up inside the bottle.
• SIGG bottles are not suitable for the long-term storage of drinks. We recommend you enjoy your beverage while it is still fresh. This will also help reduce tea stains and make it easier for you to keep your SIGG bottle clean.
• Fill bottle to no more than 3 cm/1¼ in. below the rim.
• Do not use for non-drinkable substances, e.g. liquid fuels or other flammable, corrosive or chemical substances.
• Not suitable for the microwave (risk of explosion), for cooking or for deep freezing. Bottle can be placed in the refrigerator.
• Always check that the drinking cap is firmly in place.
• Take care when using with hot drinks (risk of burning).
• Aluminium is 100% recyclable.