Digital Documents provide a range of services that enable our customers manage and archive critical documents and business information securely 24/7, 365 worldwide.
- High volume document imaging (scanning)
- Invoice Processing
- Forms Processing
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Audit & Quality Management support
- Managed off-site records storage
Some of the documents we typically deal with are:
- Sales Invoices & statements
- Manufacturing Records (BMRs) (DMRs)
- Purchase Invoices
- Credit Notes
- Delivery Notes
- Project Manuals
- Planning Applications
- Legal Case Records
- HR Files
- Training records
- Design Documents
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Medical records
- Engineering/Architectural Drawings
Forms Processing Services
The fast and accurate capture of information from standard business forms.
- Application Forms
- Survey & Queationnaire Forms
- Enrolment Forms
Digital Documents can present this captured data in online or offline user-friendly management reports.
Invoice Processing Services
The automation of purchase invoice capture for accounts payable departments employing proven technology.
Automated Purchase Order, Delivery Docket, Purchase Invoice matching and approval ensures faster and more accurate invoice processing and financial control.
Audit & Quality Management
Digital Documents Ltd provides a range of services and solutions that support organisations in maintaining and achieving their regulatory and quality management compliance.
- Customer Feedback Reporting
- Document Control
- Document Tracking Tracking of critical hardcopy documents EG: Patient Charts
- Visitor Tracking Site visitor management software for health & safety purposes
Managed Offsite Records Storage
Digital Documents Ltd provides managed Offsite Records Storage
- 24 Hour CCTV monitoring
- Barcode based document tracking system
- Scan on Demand service
- Secure delivery online of documents
- Comprehensive managed services with quality procedure