Recovery & Towing Arranged
Insurance Work Welcome
We deal directly with
All work fully guaranteed
Friendly help & advice given
Replacement cars arranged
- All Makes and Models Repaired
- Insurance Approved
- Courtesy Car Service
- Modern Clean Workshop
- Autorobot Chassis Alignment & Measuring System
- Four Wheel Alignment
- Spot Welding equipment
CAB Crash Repair Centre has invested in the lastest Spray Painting Technology to ensure the best quality paint finish for you car while also protecting the environment.
- High Quality Paint Finisher
- Low Bake Spray Booth
- ICI Nexa Autocolour Water-based Paint
- Environmentally Friendly
- All Makes of Cars Repaired
- Computer Colour Matching
- Bumper Scuffs & Minor Scratch Repairs
In the event of a collision:
- Stop your car
- Call an ambulance and the Garda¨ª if anybody is injured. Call the Garda¨ª except in the case of minor vehicle damage.
- Keep casualties warm. Don¡¯t move a victim unless they are in imminent danger and don¡¯t give them anything to drink.
- Be alert to danger of fire and other traffic hazards
- You must keep your car at the scene for a reasonable period.
- Move your car if it is causing an obstruction or posing a danger to other road users. If vehicles cannot be moved, place a reflectorised warning triangle at a suitable distance from the scene and switch on the car¡¯s warning hazard lights.
- Exchange contact details with all involved including witnesses.
- Record all insurance details from the disc on the windscreen of the other vehicles.
Record details of the collision as soon as possible after the event. Photograph the scene if possible. This information is supplied by the Society of the Motor Industry as a service to motorists.