Today, project management is used globally by multi-national corporations, governments, and smaller organizations alike as a means of meeting their customers’ or constituents’ needs by both standardising and reducing the basic tasks necessary to complete a project in the most effective and efficient manner.
Take all the worries and stresses out of that building work and leave it in the hand of a Project Manager. A Project Manager can co-ordinate all the necessary work required taking into account of achievable time lines and aid the Client in making informed decisions throughout the build project.
Project Management is essential to ensure capital projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the client’s satisfaction. Acting as client representatives, the PM provides a comprehensive project management package:
- Project Pricing and Budgets
- Design Team selection (if necessary) of relevant design professionals to ensure that your specifications are fully adhered to.
- Contractor Selection of preferred contractors and suppliers, or through a tendering process.
- Selection of Materials and Finishes.
- Construction Management of the build project from site meetings and client reviews to contractor management, while overseeing the on-time completion of your project.
- Ensure that all commissioning and testing is completed to the highest professional standard and that the project safety files and as-built documentation are supplied in compliance with the client’s own requirements.