/ Archive by category '
/ CCTV recorders'
The covert Halo SiteCAM HD records surveillance video, audio, and pictures, day or night, rain or snow for 2 to 3 weeks between battery changes. It can even deliver 2-months of service if the optional external battery-pack is used. It doesn’t require an external power source. The Halo SiteCAM HD will capture all the action day or night complete with a time, date, moon phase, and temperature stamp on every video segment. It records crystal clear surveillance video with audio or can be easily adjusted to take fast-action snapshots to keep your property safe, day or night, indoors or out.
Halo SiteCAM HD Features and Benefits:
Records video & audio footage in all types of weather.
Battery powered - Does not require a hardline electrical connection.
Audio & Video stored on removable SD memory-card.
Dual cameras: Colour & B&W for perfect Day & Night images.
Colour 8 Megapixel camera for Hi-Def imaging.
Black and White (B&W) camera is 2 Megapixel for night clarity.
Infrared motion sensor to allow system capture images only when needed.
15 Metre covert night-vision LEDs.
User settings: This customisable Digital Video/Infrared Camera Records Day or Night when motion is detected. It may be programmed to record fast-action snapshots or video segments. Choose video segments and adjust the unit to record 5 to 300 second video segments depending on your surveillance needs.
Perfect surveillance video day or night.
Infrared (IR) Sensor [with 54 IR emitters] that captures night vision video up to 15 metres away.
Simple Plug & Play Format and Crystal Clear Viewing [H.264 video compression (MPEG 4) format used by the Halo SiteCAM HD is extremely easy to playback on your PC or laptop.
1024 x 720 High Definition (HD) digital video recording results in high quality video playback that lets you see everything perfectly.
100% Weatherproof Camera designed For Outdoor Use.
Easily placed in a tree or other covert location.
Motion-activated recording will capture all the action onto a removable SD card.
- Camouflage attachment to blend with trees.
- External Li-ion battery to deliver two-months service life.
- Locking system to prevent theft if unit is discovered.
A DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is known to most of us as a way of recording a live image from TV or CCTV for playback at a later date. A mobile DVR works in the same way except that it is specially designed to accept lower voltage and handle the shock and vibration associated with a moving vehicle. Additional features such as the ability to send still images O.T.A (over the air), smart recording (on vehicle movement for example) and optional GPS tracking make this a robust and highly featured mobile DVR solution.
Features of the Halo Rugged mobile DVR :
- Designed to be vibration-proof.
- Able to withstand harsh environments.
- Embedded Linux Operating System offering a distinct performance & stability.
- Tracking capability via GPS and GPRS (optional).
- Still image is transmittable to remote PC via GPRS.
- Real-time display.
- Maximum recording rate 25fps (PAL) [fps = frames per second].
- Alarm notification via SMS (optional).
- Audio and video recording.
- 2 audio inputs.
- High compression rate through MPEG-4 technology.
- Fan-less design.
- Low power consumption: Max: 12W.
- Smart recording mode including motion continuous recording, detection recording, alarm recording and scheduled recording.
- Easy backup via CF card or USB pc link.
- Overwrite function.
- Pre-alarm and Post-alarm recording.
- 2.7G-Shock Anti-vibration.
- Adjustable picture quality/recording frame rates/storage device.
- Designed for use in harsh environments: Rugged, withstands ambient industrial temperature ranges.