Starting your own business is an exciting time. You may have been thinking about it for a while and decided to take the plunge, whatever the reason for starting now, there is a lot to do to get up and running. We can take you through a step by step process to ensure that everything gets done in the correct order to ensure you can start trading and earning income as soon as possible.
We can give you advice on mentoring programmes, training, funding and grants available through various Government agencies as well as the different back to work enterprise allowances and start up loans available to assist unemployed people set up their own business.
We can put you in contact with local banks that specifically deal with New Business Start Up’s as well as solicitors and other service providers that you may require in setting up your new business.
Our New Business Start Up Service includes:
- Helping you decide whether to operate as a sole trader or a limited company
- Form a limited company if you decide to incorporate
- Register your new business for taxation
- Register of a business name
- Assist you in preparing your business plan
- Prepare cashflow projections
- Assist you with preparing funding and grant applications
- Help you set up your bookkeeping system
We would be delighted to meet with you at any time to discuss the above or any other matters that require expert and professional advice.
We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your requirements and the fee structure and charges associated with your business activity.