James Dillane & Associates are Certified Public Accountants and Registered Auditors, registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland.
We offer a wide range of services including:
Accountancy & Bookkeeping
Comprehensive Bookkeeping System for all sole traders & limited companies.
- Vat – Creditors System – Debtors System - Bank System – Payroll Services.
This is maintained in our computerised system completed within the office.
The above means clients hand all their records into our office on timely basis.
This ensures that books and records are kept up to date and that their tax affairs are in order. This allows clients to concentrate on managing their business more effectively.
It also fulfils the requirement to keep proper Book of Accounts as stated
under the Companies Acts 1963 – 2009 in respect to limited companies.
Limited Company Audits & Company Formations/Secretarial Services
- Audit & Reports to comply with statutory requirements
- Preparation of Audited Financial Statements for small/medium sized business
- Preparation of Audit exempt Financial Statements for small/medium sized business
- Companies Limited by Guarantee - Annual CRO Compliance
- Abridged Accounts - Annual CRO Compliance
- Annual return – Form B1 - Annual CRO Compliance
- Form B2, Form B10 Etc - On Line Filing with CRO at no charge
- Company Registrar Maintenance - The Companies Acts 1963 – 2009
- Company Formations - Formed within three to four working days
- Registration of Business Names - Both for Sole Traders & Limited Companies
Corporate clients need to be kept aware of their requirements & responsibility with
regard to the Companies Acts 1963 - 2009.
James Dillane & Associates will assist with all the company secretarial
requirements by maintaining an up to date registrar and returns on our software.
All returns to the CRO are on line using this software, thereby reducing the risk
of late filing of an Annual B1.
James Dillane & Associates have adopted zero tolerance in relation to the filing of
the Annual B1.
This ensures the audit exemption is not lost for companies that qualify, thus
maintaining the following benefits:
- Clients have a high standards of filing returns with the CRO
- Avoids penalty and fines and possible strike off
- Avoids a costly audit fee, which would be imposed
- Avoids publications for non compliance by the CRO