Ref no: MQS03022011
Title: Quality Supervisor – Hygiene
Job type: Permanent full-time
Salary: €25000 – 35000
Minimum experience required: 4 – 5 Years
Initiate, implement, maintain and follow-up all hygiene, cleaning related procedures and activities on site.
Key Result Areas :
- Induct, Coach / Motivate and develop all staff through appropriate procedures and initiatives
- Monitor all procedures to ensure the pre-determined hygiene standards are accomplished throughout the plant
- Conduct various inspection and quality checks to ensure highest standards pertain at all times
- Manage all activities within Quality, Budget, Health & Safety, KPI target specifications
- Assist in staff training, rosters, holiday planning, monitor daily clocking, work schedules and ensure appropriate resources are available to complete all hygiene procedures
- Review hygiene manuals, maintain records / reports and files appropriate to the site
- Assist in continuous improvement of procedures, on the job training where appropriate
- Manage customer relations and ensure regular communications with clients.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct by example all cleaning procedures and ensure all activities are carried out as per the laid down schedules in the Hygiene Manual
- Follow-up and work closely with related departments to resolve any hygiene or maintenance related issues
- Ensure appropriate levels of consumables are available at all time including but not limited to chemicals, detergents, paper towels, soap etc.
- Monitor equipment usage and ensure maintenance and upkeep is at the highest level at all times
- Provide feedback to the client in relation to any quality issues, faulty equipment or any element of risk to the clients business
- Monitor personal cleanliness of all staff and ensure site rules are adhered too at all times.
- Assist in developing company policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe work environment for all staff, ensure appropriate PPE is available on site
- Any other relevant activities as assigned by the Operations Manager
Person Specification / Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2-4 yrs experience in Quality / Hygiene/ Cleaning Industry in a similar capacity
- Good organiser with technical knowledge & experience with cleaning chemicals,detergentsand equipment
- Ability to use computer packages like Word and Excel
- Good leadership and problem solving skills