- High-demand, hard-to-reach Downtown San Francisco coverage; a captured population of nearly 300,000.
- Reaches desirable consumers in key enclaves such as the Financial District, South of Market (SOMA), Union Square and Market Street.
- Tremendous exposure to both vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- 90% white collar employee base.
- Backlit to ensure the highest quality of graphic reproduction, highcontrast and visibility.
- Delivers high frequency from repeated exposure to high volume of daily commuters.
Distribution and Contract Terms
- Typically purchased in four-week flights.
|Network ||Number of Units ||4-Week Program |
|Full ||80 ||$108,000 |
|Half ||40 ||$54,000 |
|Quarter ||20 ||$27,000 |
|Unit ||1 ||$1,350 |
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011