A Classic Car needs servicing at regular intervals regardless of the use it gets, the very minimum should be an annual oil change even if the car has covered little mileage. Most Classics also require their grease points lubricated every 3000 miles and when was the last time you checked or changed the oil in your gearbox or back axle? Or checked wheel bearings, brakes or suspension components for wear?
The fact that our older cars are exempt from the NCT means we need to be responsible for their condition and safety ourselves.
Classic Car Workshop can offer the following services and will be happy to discuss other requirements.
- Routine Servicing to Manufacturers Specifications
- Post lay-up Inspection and Service
- General Safety check over.
- Underbody and Cavity Wax Treatment.
- Electrical Work
- Mechanical Rebuilds
- New Soft-tops
- New Carpets
- Insurance Valuation / Report for Agreed Value Policies.
- Vehicle pre purchase inspections (PPI)