CalQrisk is a unique suite of risk assessment software tools that are intuitive to use and which aid the identification and analysis of events or circumstances that may adversely affect the achievement of objectives.
The software facilitates the assessment of risks right across and through an organisation in a structured and systematic manner. It can be deployed at several levels and in multiple business units and will aggregate risk registers and escalate significant risks to the appropriate level.
As well as facilitating semi-quantitative assessment CalQrisk generates a numerical risk benchmark. - RiskMarQ - This can be used as a yardstick to implement and monitor continual improvement initiatives and to drive best practice across the organisation.
What is CalQrisk:
• CalQrisk is an effective online risk assessment and risk management software tool that is based on the ISO 31000 standard.
• It is intuitive, requiring no special training, and facilitates a methodical systematic risk assessment process.• It can be used to drive a comprehensive risk assessment within an enterprise and engage business leaders from all functions in enterprise-wide risk management.• It is flexible and can be utilised to assess risk at departmental or corporate level. • It is applicable to all enterprises irrespective of size or complexity.• It aligns risk management with the enterprise objectives.
• It calculates your residual risk position based on your self-assessment of the inherent risk and the mitigation in place.
• It uses your knowledge of your business environment to highlight the risks to your objectives.
• It generates a risk register that ranks the residual risks and highlights risks outside the enterprise's defined risk appetite.
• It produces a numerical indicator of the enterprise risk position: the RiskMarQ
• It guides risk control planning and leads the enterprise towards a comprehensive series of prioritized actions to mitigate residual risks that are outside the risk appetite.
• It readily tracks the overall effectiveness of the Enterprise Risk Management programme.