Credit Checks, Drivers License, Drivers License Checks
With 85% of serious fraud committed by a companys own staff, hiring employees with integrity is vital to the financial success of corporations. And since fraud can happen at any level of a company, even hiring an unscrupulous person into an entry-level position can have expensive consequences.
CheckBack International is a renowned specialist in the provision of pre-employment screening, and is recognised by some Fortune 500 organisations as one of the top four service providers across the European, Middle Eastern and African regions. CBI screens thousands of applicants annually across all industry sectors, and indemnifies each Client in the verification process.
Checkback screening packages have a simple SILVER, GOLD, or PLATINUM package options available or, if you prefer, you may create your own.
All our checkbacks may be customised to client-specific requirements.
CheckBack Screening Packages for CV Verification
Verification of highest educational qualification as well as two employment dates/positions.
Verification of highest educational qualification as well as two employment dates/positions. As policy allows, verification also includes two complete professional character references, and credit check (including registered and unregistered judgements) or driver's licence check.
Verification of highest educational qualification as well as two employment dates/positions, professional association, two complete professional character references, credit check (including registered and unregistered judgements, bankruptcies, disqualified directors, etc.), criminal record checks, and media searches (where available).
CheckBack screenings include:
Because of the thousands of educational checkbacks we complete, CBI has become a familiar brand working closely with the major educational institutes across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Confirmation of membership or examination verification with relevant inspectorates.
Although CBI are specialists in the United kingdom and Ireland for credit checkbacks, we also have access to International credit checks across the EMEA region and North America. The information clients receive can include registered and unregistered judgments, bankruptcies, disqualified directors, electoral roll checks, and so on.
Drivers licenses are possibly the most forged documents CBI researchers come across in their day-to-day screenings. CBI now conducts drivers license checks as a standard CV verification for many of their clients who are hiring field sales and technical support positions. Such checkbacks are now considered standard forms of ID checks by many of CBIs clients. Many EMEA states now support such documentation verification requests by CBI staff.
Where legislation supports this type of verification, CBI carries out criminal record checks (CRCs) on behalf of clients once candidates have provided full written consent. To date, we have run CRCs in Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England, France, Poland, U.S.A, the United Kingdom, and other locations. We provide the option of managing the candidate through the process of accessing a certification of good behaviour from local authorities, where CRCs are not readily available.
SILVER media search will include trawl of a specific specialist search engine for any relevant information related to the candidate.
GOLD media search will include a trawl of no less than three specialist search engines for any relevant information related to the candidate.
PLATINUM media search will include a one hour full trawl of all CBI specialist search engines for any relevant information related to candidate.
Additional CheckBack Services
CBI can provide information about denied persons, and those on the financial sanctions list, for the USA and EU.
- Denied parties list ( USA ). The BIS Denial List contains the names of persons that may not directly or indirectly participate in any transaction involving any commodity, software, or technology export from the United States that is subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The list is an up-to-date database maintained by the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) and has interactive search capabilities.
- Consolidated list of persons, groups and entities subject to EU financial sanctions. The correct application of financial sanctions is crucial in order to meet the objectives of the Common Foreign and Security Policy and especially to help prevent the financing of terrorism. The application of financial sanctions constitutes an obligation for both the public and private sector. In this regard, the EU assigns particular responsibility to credit and financial institutions, since they are involved in the bulk of financial transfers and transactions affected by the relevant Regulations.
In order to facilitate the application of financial sanctions, the European Banking Federation, the European Savings Banks Group, the European Association of Co-operative Banks and the European Association of Public Banks ("the EU Credit Sector Federations") and the Commission recognised the need for an EU consolidated list of persons, groups and entities subject to CFSP related financial sanctions. It was therefore agreed that the Credit Sector Federations would set up a database containing the consolidated list for the Commission, which would host and maintain the database and keep it up-to-date. This database was developed first and foremost to assist the members of the EU Credit Sector Federations in their compliance with financial sanctions.
- HM treasury financial sanctions list ( UK ). A consolidated list of targets listed by the United Nations, European Union and United Kingdom under legislation relating to current financial sanctions regimes is also available in various formats.
CBI conducts CV verification specialised to the transportation industry (including marine and aviation sectors) for 5-year timed screenings without gap periods. CBI also performs international drivers license checks and international criminal record checks.
CBI conducts the following verifications for the financial industry:
- Disqualified Directorships for the Financial industry
- Company Directorships
- Criminal Record
- Address Verification
- Qualification Verification
- ID Fraud
- Bank of England Sanctions
- FSA Register check
- Visa and Work Permits
- International credit checks
- Medical Reports
- Passport Verification
CBI conducts screenings for specialists including ID fraud, visa and work permits, and international criminal record checks.
CBI also conducts verifications for the legal, airport airside, and retail industries.
, Drivers License
, Drivers License Checks