The emerging world of social media brings incredible opportunities for businesses to communicate directly with people in ways that were impossible just a few years ago. Intermediaries are no longer necessary.
Your audience can now have a conversation with you (and your brand).
Many companies are finding problems implementing social media because they:
- Use social media as a mere advertising tool
- Compete for constant attention
- Launch campaign after campaign (Without long term focus)
- Push their product/service everywhere they can
- Fully Outsource their social media platform management because they don’t want (“don’t have time”) to deal with it.
- Hope for the best without a clear strategy
How do we come in?
We support brands and companies that care about customer satisfaction and want to seriously engage in social media, by:
- Analising the best possible approach to get started
- Devising a customer-centered strategy with attainable short & long-term goals
- Implementing a training programme focused on building solid relationships, while increasing brand equity and customer lifetime value
- Looking after all web development needs (e.g. blogs, Facebook apps, social media profiles, social plug-ins)
- Helping you drive your conversations and Content Marketing Plan
- Constant support becoming a valuable extension of their Marketing & Communications Department (campaign planning , new ideas, constantly
ensuring the plan is executed according to strategy, monitoring conversations, & KPIs)
The presentation below covers our approach in detail but there is much more to it since each step is designed finally developed for your particular needs.
Let’s discuss your objectives GET IN TOUCH NOW