> > Supplier On-boarding
The return on investment from any e-trading initiative will only be realised with the support and participation of your selected trading partners. Based on our unique experience in this crucial component of supplier chain document automation projects, Celtrino has developed its own proven methodology for supplier on-boarding.
The supplier enablement methodology encompasses a set of finely tuned commercial and technical processes that together ensure a successful outcome to this phase of your e-trading project that historically, most companies have found very challenging.
Celtrino will work closely with you and your team to identify and execute on the critical steps that together will deliver business value in the shortest possible timeframe.
Celtrino manages and delivers supplier enablement initiatives in their entirety to enable our customers to stay focused on their core business.
Celtrino's supplier management solution is geared to handle the complexities of establishing e-trading links with large supplier communities of varied capabilities. This results in closer and more efficient relationships between our customers and their suppliers.
- Reduced costs: Proven supplier enablement methodology that reduces the time and costs to get suppliers up and running
- On-demand reporting: Enables the effective and timely communication of information to all stakeholders
- 360-degree view: Full lifecycle project management that supports suppliers in enrolling and using the service
- We do the heavy lifting: Celtrino manages the entire supplier on-boarding process by deploying our advanced 10 step process methodology
- Supplier database management: Provides a complete review and analysis of supplier database ensuring all contact details are correct and up to date