Fortview Bed and Breakfast farmhouse accommodation in Cavan offers food and relaxation to both holiday makers and business people. Situated in Cloverhill, near Belturbet, 6 miles from Cavan Town and 4 miles from Fermanagh in the North-West of Ireland. The Inn is conveniently located for quick and easy access .Failte Ireland approved Fortview farmhouse B&B accommodation located in Cloverhill, Cavan, has
- 5 guest rooms
- 4 family rooms or 3 bedded
- 1 double room
- 1 twin room/single room
All rooms are ensuite, designed to a high standard with multi-channel television, tea and coffee making and ironing facilities.
Two rooms are suitable for people with disabilities and a cot is available for people with young families.
You can relax to peace and quiet in our split level sitting/dining room where home cooking is served.
Our lovely farmhouse is nestled in landscaped gardens surrounded by woodlands, two ancient forts and a tranquil lake-land area.Facilities include
- Large shed for bicycles or fishing tackle
- Private car parking at the rear of house
- Taxi Service to and from the local amenities
- Freezing facilities available for your catch of the day
- Ghillie service available
- Drying room and laundry facilities
- Evening Meals are available on request
Shops, restaurants and petrol stations are nearby