Services » Cara Ambulance Service
Cara Ambulance Service
vehicles, ambulance service, Paramedics
Cara Ambulance service can provide:
- Experienced consultation prior to the event.
- Experienced operational officers and mobile communications vehicle,
- Experienced staff and emergency vehicles,
- Can advise or provide emergency medical plan, medical trailer, doctors & nurses,
- Post consultation, providing data of medical emergencies throughout the event.
Cara ambulance service has experienced medical staff with the knowledge of providing cover at events such as Rallys, Motor bike racing, Sean Kelly cycle, Thunder cats power boat racing, Horse racing, large crowd events concerts, GAA fixtures,
Make your journey secure in the knowledge that a professional medic is at your side should you require medical assistance. All our taxis are wheelchair accessible and have a range of medical equipment on board
We can provide professional service which includes:
- Mobile medical facility and communications centre
- Two 2010 emergency ambulances,
- 4x4 vehicles, Quads, mountain bikes, 2 Paramedic motorbikes,
- 3 wheelchair minibuses,
- Advanced Paramedics, Paramedics, EMTs, Medical controllers, Nurses & Doctors.
Cara Ambulance Service can provide private consultation, professionally trained medical staff and vehicles to cover any event required. We offer a high standard of service to meet all of your requirements.
All our staff are registered with the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council.