At Capital Fire Ltd we supply, install and maintain all types of fire extinguishers within all relevant standards and codes of practice including the following:-
- IS 291: 2002 Irish Standard for fire extinguisher maintenance
- EN3 European Standard for fire extinguisher manufacture
- Are CE (Conformitee European) approved
- Carry a CE Licence number
- Manufactured to the Pressure Equipment Directive 1997 under section 23
- All fire extinguishers are fitted with a safety pressure release valve
According to the Fire Services Act 1981 and Safety in Industry Acts 1955 and 1980, all commercial and industrial premises are required to provide adequate number, type, size and suitability portable fire extinguishers and/or hose reels as a means of first aid fire fighting. Under this Act, maintenance on portable fire extinguishers is carried out to full compliance within the guidelines and codes of practice set out in Irish Standard IS291. The minimum requirement for service maintenance on portable fire extinguishers is once per year.
Capital Fire Ltd also offer our customers a full range of health & safety signage in line with S.I No.132 of 1995 Safety, Health & Welfare at work (signs) Regulations act 1995. If there is a sign we dont have off the shelf from our warehouse we will gladly manufacture specific signs for each individual customer.