A total service support package
C&L provide a design service that ranges from the design and layout for the installation of a compressor(s) to a plant room to designing an airline system(s) layout.
Design & Installation of compressed air equipment
An installation service is available for the installation of air compressors and equipment as well as airline systems.
Consultancy & advice is always available from the team at C&L
C&L can assist in an advisory capacity in choosing the correct compressor / compressor combination to perform any job.
Service, maintenance & repair from C&L
Compressor Servicing; repairs & maintenance
Breakdown repair, overhauling and preventative maintenance service schemes for many makes and types of air compressors are available from C&L. Contact the Service Department for more information.
On-Site workshop facility
Major overhauls for air compressor air-end units are completed at the C&L on-site workshop facility.
Short and long term hire is available on compressors, dryers, air receivers and filtration equipment.
Reducing energy consumption is an important objective for every factory manager. There are large potential compressed air related energy savings to be made! C&L can assist in determining your compressed air energy related savings potential and recommending practices and technologies that can be implemented to create sustainable compressed air energy savings, including;
- Audit; C&L can audit your compressed air system, including data-logging and air leak detection. This service will establish your current compressed air usage, efficiency and wastage of your existing compressed air systems and accumulates in a written report of the test results.
- Sequence control systems and PC based energy management systems; these interconnect and efficiently control all makes of compressors and air dryers with the facility to produce routine reports on air consumption and energy costs.
Testing of compressed air - Breathing Air - N2 Nitrogen Gas
- Breathing Air Quality Tests; carried out to the European Pharmacopoeia Standard and in accordance with BS24275 1997 and EN 12021.
- Particle Counts to ISO 8573 Specifications.
- Air Purity Testing to European Pharmacopoeia Standard.
- N2 Nitrogen Gas Purity Testing in PPM (or) Percentage for H.P. and L. P. systems. Test incorporate oil/water/CO and CO2 levels.
- Leak detection within airline pipework systems.