BROWNE CORRIGAN have particular expertise in advising Clients on the disposal and acquisition of commercial property. The Practice has been associated with some of Dublin's highest profile transactions. Our services includes a detailed evaluation of the property being sold or acquired, skilled negotiations to achieve our Client's goals, and thorough attention to detail in ensuring the transaction completes. Our emphasis is on personal attention at all times to Client's requirements.
Our valuation and Professional Services Department offers advice on all types of commercial (retail and office) and industrial property.
In particular, we specialise in the following:
Market Rent Reviews
• Acting on behalf of either Landlord or Tenant
• Submissions to Expert or Arbitrator
Landlord & Tenant
• Building leases and the acquisition of fee simple interests
• Lease renewals
• Compensation for disturbance and improvements
• Revisions and Appeals
• Vacancy Rates Refunds
• Compulsory Purchase Orders
• Advice and assessment of compensation
• Valuations for capital taxation
• Open market valuations for lending purposes
We manage a substantial portfolio of prestigious landmark Dublin buildings.
Management services include, building maintenance, rent & service charge collection, common area maintenance, rent review negotiations & lease renewals