At BrokerCRM we have built a comprehensive property system for estate agents and property managers and this system is now available in our client server install software “BrokerCRM”.
We have commenced development to add this functionality to our web based system The WorksCRM and this will be available in Q4 2011.
The property module will combine the full CRM capabilities of The WorksCRM™ with a powerful specialist property module, to give property professionals and estate agents a complete business management tool. For those in the mortgage, and/or financial services and property business it allows them to track the property and other transactions simultaneously.
The property system is a comprehensive tool for real estate agents.
Our property system functionality includes the following which will be included in “TheWorksCRM ”
- Facilitates all types of property transactions e.g. residential, commercial and agricultural sales, lettings and valuations (includes valuation data bank).
- Comprehensive CRM (Client Relationship Management) capabilities to facilitate best practice in the areas of customer care.
- Stores and manages all client and property data in simple format to facilitate ease of use
- Builds quality brochures, which can be easily customised to the specific requirements of agents.
- Tracks all interaction with clients, which is instantly visible on an office-wide basis.
- Builds Power Point presentations of matched properties or all properties for client enquiries or office display.
- Facility to text details of new property taken on for sale to prospects, resulting in instant marketing of property with substantial brochure and mailing cost savings.
- Diary and tracking facilities to manage all vendor and enquiry contacts and appointments(with duplicate diary).
- Bank of template letters to accommodate all letters used within a practice including instruction and sales letters.
- Client and negotiator reports on all activity in relation to particular property or enquiry.
- Advanced Property Details facility to manage more advanced information than that required for sales brochure
- Creates residential valuation reports
- Web upload to multiple sites.
- Multi Listing to facilitate franchise business or sharing of properties with other agents.
- Mortgage Calculator facility with rates and repayments for lenders.
- Multi Office capability.
- Manages and tracks all viewings and offers.
- Substantial accounting capability with link to LEX accounting and fee reporting on a client and negotiator basis. Visibility to all negotiators of client deposit and advertising balances in LEX on a case by case basis
- Remote working to facilitate access to the system over the web from any location with broadband connectivity.
- Powerful “Marketing Centre” incorporating “Contact Merge” to facilitate, identify and profile business opportunities and communicates with them efficiently.
- Scanning, saving and indexing of all documents within the business to create the “paperless office”
- Facilities to manage new money laundering requirements.
The system is entirely property-centric, in that it links together the many different transactions your business may have relating to any specific property over an extended period of time, even with different clients. It includes valuation databank for generating comparative valuations, which is updated from your own property sales. It will also store sale or rental valuations achieved in the property market.