Increase productivity and profits through real-time access to business data
With employees spending increasing time traveling and in the field the need for access to real-time corporate and customer data, regardless of the location, is now a key priority. Dynamic, competitive organizations recognize the value of providing instant access to a wide range of enterprise applications, including corporate intranets, executive dashboards, CRM, sales management and ERP systems from any mobile device. In addition, many industries such as utilities, transport, logistics and public safety, have large workforces constantly involved in mission-critical activities in dispersed and often remote locations. Accurate, real-time information is vital for them to perform their work reliably and efficiently.
The Broadbeam Advantage
Broadbeam allows organizations to extend important enterprise information to mobile users in real-time enabling the execution of mission-critical field activities and efficient management of remote employees. Mobile employees have immediate access anytime, anywhere to the same accurate information as at the office resulting in improved productivity, reduced costs and increased customer satisfaction and loyalty. Broadbeam’s mobile workforce solution overcomes issues relating to occasionally-disconnected wireless environments and allows users to remain productive at all times, even in the face of coverage gaps, broken connections and network congestion.
Broadbeam also future-proofs the investment in enterprise mobility by adopting mobile technologies that conform to industry standards and offer complete network, protocol and device independence for maximum flexibility and control.
Today's workplace demands employees be connected to corporate data 24x7 from virtually any location. By extending the critical data contained in corporate portals and enterprise applications to mobile devices organizations can:
- Provide field force workers with continuous access to enterprise information allowing users to remain productive in the face of coverage gaps, broken connections and network congestion.
- Improve business processes, scheduling and workflow management for enterprises with field service, route sales, pick-up and delivery personnel.
- Deliver executive dashboard information allowing management to monitor and control operations when travelling.
- Provide field sales personnel with real-time access to account, inventory and shipping data contained in Sales Force Automation applications.
- Increase productivity by providing access to server-side databases to enable on-the-spot decision-making. Improve employee satisfaction and increase productivity by providing continuous, real-time access to HR and finance self-service functions.
- Enhance customer relationships by increasing face-to-face contact between employees and customers.