The direct lease of aircraft is the core activity at BRICS. Typically, BRICS will purchase new or second hand aircraft, complete any required maintenance or technical upgrades and enter into an operating lease with a customer.
Aircraft are inspected at regular intervals by the company's technical department and undergo rigorous checks at the end of each lease period.
Operating leases with BRICS are usually on a medium to long-term basis, with an average of between three and seven years. All aircraft are leased on a dry basis such that the operators (lessees) are responsible for flight operations, maintenance and insurance.
- If you wish to avoid the financial burden of an aircraft on your balance sheet
- Require an aircraft but have not yet sourced or financed it
- Have sourced an aircraft but have not yet financed it
- Wish to acquire a new or larger aircraft but have one to dispose of
BRICS brings a highly experienced and practical approach to risk management using its professional and technical skills, information and financial resources to handle aircraft assets and create the deal most appropriate to your circumstances.
The flexible operating lease has become enormously popular in the air transport market. 75% of the world’s 600 plus airlines now use operating leases for some or all of their fleets.
BRICS now offers this proven product not only for commercial operators but to Business, Corporate and General Aviation Clients as well.
With a BRICS operating lease, a client - whether corporate, commercial operator, government, fractional ownership scheme promoter or a private person - can acquire a new or used aircraft for a relatively short or longer period without showing the asset on a balance sheet, without ownership risks, but with ownership benefits.
The initial outlay, by way of a refundable deposit repayable at lease expiry is remarkably small in terms of asset value - typically the equivalent of 3 months rental, depending on credit status.
Searching for aircraft finance can be a time consuming and frustrating exercise.
BRICS can ease this process. Its dedicated, experienced professional staff understands the problems you are likely to encounter and are there to help you.
- We can directly provide finance for aircraft transactions valued from $100,000 upwards.
- We offer finance on new and used aircraft
- We can help you to make better use of capital tied up in an already owned aircraft by providing re-finance options.
CRO no. 905870
CRO no. 905870