BPMultipage - Services
Our business has service at its core and our service philosophy is simple – travel that extra mile to produce an excellent communications system and a happy customer.
Every member of our team is service orientated and skilled at providing a people-centred response to our customers needs.
- Sales personnel who will work with you to produce the correct system specification for your organisation’s needs, who will stay involved during the installation process and ensure a smooth system commissioning.
- Specialised workshops staffed by highly skilled engineers with many years of product knowledge, trained and equipped to carry out repairs to component level on all products sold.
- Field service engineers who know the systems and site installations inside out and are equipped with all necessary test equipment and replacement product.
- Comprehensive database maintained, recording all aspects of your system installation, from equipment locations and cabling data, to programming parameters and service history
- 24 Hour national emergency callout and telephone support. We have never missed a call!
- Service contracts – customised and comprehensive to provide budgetary control over maintenance costs and to ensure that your critical system continues to operate reliably.
- Remote system management – we run the system for you! Just send the change request to your organisations dedicated e-mail address at BP Multipage and we’ll do the system edits, check functionality and compile reports.