Accountants, tax compliance and planning
First and foremost Bluett Conran are accountants. If you have a company and you don’t need an audit, you will still need an accountant. There are many other reasons why your business needs to talk to us.
The main types of work we can do for you are:
- Preparing your company’s audit exempt accounts in the correct statutory format for filing in the Companies Office.
- Dealing with your company’s corporation tax return.
- Acting as your go-between with Revenue.
- Helping you to prepare for and pass Revenue Audits without any additional tax bill.
- Advising you on employment law and both employer and employee rights.
- Helping you put in place and keep up to date employment paperwork to be sure you pass inspection by the National Employment Rights Authority.
- Acting as a resource for VAT queries.
- Keeping you up to date with the constant changes in tax legislation and deadlines.
- Making sure you stay compliant.
Financing your business has become more of a challenge in the last few years. Banks now routinely insist on detailed projections and cash-flow forecasts. We can help you prepare a plan for the future growth of your business that will get a fair hearing from your bank. This will include both preparing projections, and helping you put them into operation.
Your questions answered
Running your business can be tough at the best of times. Having fast answers to your accounts and tax questions helps to cut down on the number of problems you have to deal with day to day. That’s where Bluett Conran really shines with our dependable personal and quick service.