Free flower delivery in Dublin for all orders placed via this web site!
Prices quoted include free delivery, gift wrapping, VAT & all taxes - there are no extra charges.*
* No delivery charge applies to flower orders being delivered within Dublin only. Flower deliveries to Ireland (excluding Dublin) will be relayed through the Teleflorist network at a relay charge of €13.50. For flower deliveries to Northern Ireland, U.K. and rest of the world a relay charge of €15 shall apply.
Delivery Service Details
- Our delivery services take place Monday to Saturday between 9am - 6pm. Occasionally at peak periods such as St. Valentine's Day, Christmas & Mother's Day our delivery service is extended into the evening in order to deal with high delivery volumes.
- Specific delivery times can not be accepted due to the wide area we cover and the high volumes of traffic on Irish roads. The exceptions to this are Sympathy Tributes for delivery to a church / funeral home with a specific service time and business addresses which will receive deliveries during normal office hours.
- If the intended recipient is not present when a delivery is attempted our standard procedure is to leave the gift with an immediate neighbour and leave a card with the intended recipient informing them where their gift has been left. Failing this a card is left with the intended recipient informing them a delivery was attempted and to contact us to arrange collection or an alternative delivery time.
- For guaranteed same day flower delivery please order before 1pm local Irish time.
- Worldwide flower delivery service available Monday - Saturday.
- No flower delivery services are available on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- We reserve the right to substitute flowers in arrangements and bouquets - this may arise on rare occasions if a particular flower is out of stock on the required delivery date. Where this is the case flowers subsituted are always of an equal or greater value.
- We reserve the right to substitute a particular wine / champagne brand - this may arise on rare occasions if a particular product is out of stock on the required delivery date. Where this is the case products subsituted are always of an equal or greater value.
Note: For all deliveries outside of the Dublin area please be advised that we will do everything in our power to ensure your flowers are the same as illustrated however we cannot guarantee their exact content when relayed through the Teleflorist network. Where substitution flowers are used we guarantee they are always to the same or greater value and quality.
For deliveries outside the Dublin area only - On rare occasions additional delivery charges may apply if an order is being relayed to a remote location or an area where there is a gap in Teleflorist coverage. Should this be the case we will contact you, in advance of delivery, to advise if any additional charges are applicable.