Overview – Platform Lifts
Axess4All supply and install the Cibes A5000 & A7000 platform lifts for both commercial and domestic markets . Both the A5000 and the A7000 meet most site applications for internal and external installation and have a variety of features and finishes to meet the most demanding aesthetic requirements.
- Suitable for New Build and refurbishment contracts
- Platform size complies with Part M of the building regulations.
- A pit is not required as we provide a small ramp at the lower level however it is desirable to have a 50mm deep pit recess if at all possible.
- No motor room required as the drive and controller are positioned within the footprint of the unit structure enclosure.
- Only headroom of 2500mm required from finished floor level at the top floor served to the top of the lift.
- Small footprint from 1600mm deep x 1500mm wide subject to site type and specification requirements.
- High aesthetic appeal.
The A5000 and A7000 can travel in excess of 9m and have up to six entrances, all subject to the application and volume of traffic. Axess4All customer base is typically.
- Schools & Colleges
- Private residences
- Nursing homes
- Museums, Art Galleries
- Organisations for the disabled
- Community Centres
- Creche and Childcare establishments
Entrances can be positioned on any of three sides at any one time, one side must always be available for the drive machinery. The lift is generally free standing up to around 3m travel, only requiring fixing for lateral stability. Units over 3m travel require additional fixings. Once the platform lift is installed there is very little load applied to the walls or fabric of the building.
As you will see from the selection of photographs there are numerous options to enhance and make the installation fit in with the buildings specific décor.
- The entire unit can be Powder Coat painted to any RAL colour.
- The shaft can be fully or part glazed.
- 4 styles of Aluminium glass panel and steel panel doors
Platform Lift features
- Power operated doors
- Special locking systems by key or smart card to restrict to specific users.
- Fold down seat on the platform.
- Battery operated emergency lowering facility in case of mains power failure
- Telephone and auto – dial communication systems
- Voice synthesiser
- Infra red (IR) control
- Lift arrival gongs
- Automatic shaft lighting.
A7000 Platform Lift
The A7000 has all the same features as the A5000 plus a 2.2m high vertical fascia with integrated control panel, aesthetically designed overhead light fitting and side mirror. The control panel is made of natural anodised aluminium as standards. Optional surface coatings are available in birch, beech, alder tree and white marble.
Technical Specification A5000/7000
Rated load: 400kg
Rated Speed: 9m/min (0.15m/s)
Lifting Height: up to 9m (6 Landings)
Platform Dimensions: 1500L x 1000W / 1500l x 1100W (To part M)
Footprint Dimensions: 1600 x 1400 / 1600 x 1500
Shaft: Steel panels pre-painted off white RAL9016
Doors: Steel hinged doors or gates / Steel door fronts painted off white RAL9016 / Aluminium door fronts made in natural anodised Aluminium.
Door measurements: 2000mm high x 900mm wide
Gate measurements: 1100mm high x 900mm wide
Control System: Micro computer based control system
Power supply: 230volt single phase variable frequency convertor
Motor Power: 2.2 kw
Fault alarm: A potential free contact can be connected to central alarm units, reception etc.
BC Wheelchair Stairlifts
The BC wheelchair stair lift is designed for wheelchair users and less mobile persons. The lift is convenient and easy to operate, folds and parks and includes a wide range of built in safety features. It is ideal for commercial and public buildings with wide staircases, but would not be very suitable in most private residences due to the narrow stair width.
The lift can be used for straight internal and external staircases and can be fitted to a side wall or to floor stanchions. Users can operate the lift independently, as the barrier arms and ramps are power operated. The lift can be folded and parked when not in use measuring only 285mm from the wall, allowing access to the staircase. Users can call the lift, even when parked.