Skills & Know how
Organisational performance and the ability to improve further are directly linked to the level of know-how and skills of operators and managers alike. We believe that a skilled workforce and management is the basis to advance performance to the next level. We aim to frame the behavioural context that ensures lasting performance improvements and to create an environment that supports cultural change.
- Embedding new leadership and operator skills
- Transferring knowledge and best practices
- Driving the organization towards a new way of doing things
Processes & Systems
Processes and Systems define the upper barriers of improvement. A step change in performance demands upgrades. Established processes undergo detailed reviews to eliminate waste and are redefined with lean thinking incorporated. Management systems are designed and implemented to transform strategic goals into executable activities on a day-to-day basis, to provide operational control and support pro-active decision-making.
- Reducing non-added value activities, eliminating waste and driving motivation of the workforce
- Monitoring performance, triggering measures and fortifying proactive behaviours
Communication & Action
Making it happen means changing the current communication pattern and taking action. A typical project aligns and mobilises all levels in the organisation, from the boardroom to the workplace and create the environment necessary to drive business value and exceed expectations.
- Breaking down communication silos and energizing people
- Initiating an action oriented culture
- Making it happen