Solutions > rapidPower | Automsoft
event management, asset management, Control Systems
rapidPower from Automsoft is a robust and powerful distributed data historian capable of delivering power and utility companies with high-speed data capture, vast data storage and comprehensive reporting and analysis. Key rapidPower features include:
- Centralized process data historian: The rapidPower application is a robust and extensible data historian capable of open data interfacing, retrieving and archiving real-time data from dispersed plant control systems, grid asset databases and market data sources.
- Energy scheduling & dispatch management: rapidPower enables operators to implement economic dispatch plans by analyzing both real-time and archived process data to determine optimum generation among plant units that will meet expected demand at a low cost and in line with constraints.
- Turbine generator & plant asset monitoring: Users can monitor data retrieved by rapidPower from the control systems of critical plant assets. Users can monitor outputs, respond to adverse data fluctuations and alerts, in order to minimize equipment stress, eliminate inefficiencies and avoid costly downtime.
- Market data aggregation: rapidPower retrieves and stores data from market data clouds enabling power and utility companies to profitably bid for and schedule energy supply in line with capacity. Users can analyze archived data for deeper operational and competitive understanding.
- Enterprise reporting dashboard: Users can build, generate and share once-off or continuous analysis reports using data retrieved from one or more plant data sources. Reports can also be easily exported from rapidPower to other third party applications.
- Alarm & event management: rapidPower retrieves alarm and event data from individual control systems, alerting operators to run-time events and enabling fast fault prevention and resolution. Archived data may also be analyzed to determine optimum performance constraints that ensure asset integrity and plant safety.
- Emissions monitoring & regulatory compliance: rapidPower enables users to view, manage and report on emissions data. Power and utility plants can also achieve greater regulatory compliance by using rapidPower’s audit reporting, electronic signatures and data traceability features in addition to its secure user authentication controls.
- Powerful distributed data historian
- Enterprise data aggregation & centralization
- Calculation Engine, root-cause analysis & predictive modeling
- Centralized reporting tools
- Alarm & event management
- KPI monitoring & OEE analysis
- Real-time plant monitoring & asset management
- Low IT administration
- Secure data, user authentication & electronic signatures
, Centralized Reporting
, Control Systems
, Data Aggregation
, electronic Signatures
, event management
, High-speed Data
, It Administration
, Kpi Monitoring
, Reporting Tools
, User Authentication