Solutions > rapidHistorian Suite - Advanced OPC Compliant Process Data Historian
event management, asset management, Control Systems
Automsoft’s rapidHistorian™ system is a robust suite of powerful data historian, information management and analysis applications designed to collect, analyze and serve large volumes of process data. rapidHistorian™ delivers market leading data processing capabilities through its high speed distributed database.
rapidHistorian™ is at the heart of the enterprise, empowering businesses to achieve sustained process improvement and collaborative decision-making. rapidHistorian™ enables businesses to achieve a closer alignment of actual output and strategic goals and meet Key Performance Indicators.
The rapidHistorian™ family of applications, founded on Automsoft’s core rapidHistorian technology, includes:
- Powerful distributed data historian
- Real-time plant monitoring & asset management
- Enterprise data configuration & management
- Centralized reporting & configuration tools
- Calculation Engine, root-cause analysis & predictive modeling
- KPI monitoring & Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) analysis
- Low IT administration
- Secure data, user authentication & electronic signatures
- Alarm & event management
Key rapidHistorian Components
- Data Capture: rapidHistorian collects data from any control system or device. Supported data formats include time series, batch (ISA 88), Alarm & Event and binary.
- Reporting Tool: rapidHistorian’s reporting capability collects and manages data retrieved from external control systems and batch execution systems. Users can explore time series, alarm & event and batch data, batch lists, select batch data sources, define report properties and run and save reports.
- Audit Reporting Tool: rapidHistorian provides a tamper-evident record of all interactions with a database. Using the audit server the audit database can track interactions with multiple local or remote rapidHistorian databases and generate comprehensive audit trail reports. Audit reports can include data on a range of audit queries including interactions by specific user, type of activity or within a specific time period.
- rapid-XL Add-In: rapidHistorian’s XL Add-In transforms Microsoft Excel into a powerful rapidHistorian query and modeling tool.
- Digital Signatures: Reports generated with rapidHistorian’s reporting tools can be digitally signed. Signed reports may be versioned and stored in the rapidHistorian database.
System Availability Components
- Server High Availability: rapidHistorian’s High Availability component allows manufacturers to bolster server uptime to 99.999% availability. This module pairs a primary server with multiple standby servers.
- Database Replication: rapidHistorian’s Data Replication component provides database mirroring on one or more remote servers.
- Caching & Redundancy: The rapidHistorian Caching component ensures continuous data capture in the event of network failure.
, Audit Database
, Centralized Reporting
, Control Systems
, electronic Signatures
, event management
, It Administration
, Kpi Monitoring
, reporting tool
, Reporting Tools
, User Authentication