An experienced copy editor will ensure that your work:
· conforms to the Instructions to Authors and Submission Guidelines for your chosen publication
· is consistent in the use of hyphens, punctuation, spellings, technical terms, acronyms/abbreviations, etc.
· is complete in terms of references, figures, tables, schemes, etc.
Your copy edited file will be clean and styled, ready for the next stage in the publication process.
If your native tongue is not English, you may appreciate some help from our experienced language editors to ensure your work is ready for international readers and reviewers. This service includes and expands on our standard copy editing.
If you need to present your content in a pleasing style, or to set specifications, we can do this in conjunction with copy editing/language correction or as a stand alone service.
Styling documents is best done using a template, especially if the format is likely to be required again in the future or needs to be applied consistently to several documents. We can
· create and store a template for you, keeping it updated as new software versions are released
· supply you with a template to maintain yourself
Our scanning service delivers, for example, Word files from previously printed material. Other file formats are available. The scanned files are cleaned up and spell checked. The better the quality of the originals the better the results of the scanning, but combined with our proofreading service, the results are excellent.
Our readers are all very experienced in this type of work. Proofreading is recommended after scanning, rekeying, or updating from a variety of sources.