Our clients not only experience a significant
return on investment, but also benefit from
enhanced customer service, a positive and
professional image and a more educated clientele.
If you're wondering how professional On
Hold Messaging can benefit your organisation,
here is a list of examples of how our
clients do it every day.
• Cross sell your products and services so that everyone knows the extent.
• Suggest new and innovative ways of using products and services you sell.• Highlight current promotions, incentives, special offers or deals.• Upsell new products & services
to established customers.• Announce upcoming events/open days/trade shows.• Reinforce your existing marketing campaigns.• Dramatically reduce caller hang-ups.• Direct callers to your website.
• Let callers know you genuinely appreciate
their custom and patience on-hold.
• Mention special services that customers may not be aware of ie. free delivery, shipping or other services unique to your company.
• Highlight guarantees, warranties, return/credit policies and procedures.
• Gently remind callers that you haven't forgotten about them.
• Offer immediate solutions to customers with problems by identifying and answering common questions.
• Tell callers where to call for assistance after hours or in an emergency.
• Give an overview of your company's growth and success.
• Highlight your involvement and participation in charities and the community.
• Identify your company's competitive advantages.
• Highlight your membership in the Chamber of Commerce or in other organisations.
• Play back recorded testimonials of satisfied clients.
• Provide results of customer satisfaction surveys.
• Provide answers to frequently asked questions such as directions, opening hours etc.
• Identify who to ask for depending on the reason for the call.
• Offer purchasing information to speed up the phone call eg. credit cards accepted, terms and conditions etc.
• Broadcast your company's mission statement/philosophy.
• Highlight recent company achievements or industry awards.
• Promote the locations of your business
• Invite callers to your premises, trade shows or upcoming events.
• Introduce new staff members.
• Give your company a personality and attitude - match music and voiceovers to reflect your corporate image.
• Incorporate a corporate jingle or audio from current TV/radio advertisements into your messages.• Make a positive and professional first impression.
• Provide appropriate industry news
to keep callers informed about your business
- and theirs.
• Tell callers well in advance if you are moving premises and where they can find you.• Introduce new products and services you bring on.• Inform callers of trade shows, industry conferences and other events that may help their business.• Create a regular audio newsletter about events in your company.• Educate callers on recent technological or environmental developments that may affect, assist or enhance their business.• Promote new distributors or locations you develop.• Warn customers of changes taking place in the marketplace that may adversely affect them!
• Offer useful advice regarding your products and services.
• Develop skits or amusing messages around information you want to present.• Provide interesting or unusual facts, history or background about the products/services you sell.• Create your own "radio network" that has only one sponsor - your company.• Help distract callers from watching
the clock by making light of the fact they
are on-hold!• Provide seasonal greetings.