AOS Planning Ltd. are proud to represent an extensive variety of public, private and semi-state companies. We provide a wide range of services all of which are listed below.
Our project experience includes significant infrastructural and engineering projects; large scale urban masterplanning; site specific development appraisals; preparation of planning application documentation; and environmental impact assessment. We have also been project team members on project teams dealing with retail, residential and industrial developments on greenfield and brownfield sites as well as complex sites where environmental or heritage features pose particular challenges.
The time-framing of our involvement ranges from short term say where a particular documents such as a submission or appeal is prepared, to long-term where particularly challenging projects are guided through the planning system from inception to development. The latter scenario is particularly relevant to our involvement in projects covered by the Strategic Infrastructure legislation.
The inputs and services provided are:
- Site assessment and development appraisals;
- Development (and other) Plan submissions;
- Preparation of site masterplans;
- Preparation of Local Area Plans and other statutory land use plans;
- Involvement in Design Team;
- Preparation of planning application and/or appeal documentation
including Environmental Impact Statements
- Consultation with Statutory bodies including An Bord Pleanála and Local Authorities;
- Guidance on Planning Enforcement;
- Preparation of third party appeals and submissions;
- Representation at oral hearings, consultations, CPO hearings, etc.