The Project provides both individual and group programmes, which are based on social, emotional and educational needs. Group sizes are small to allow children develop relationships with the staff and with their peers, and to meet the children’s needs. Children who find group work difficult are provided with 1 to 1 sessions, and gradually introduced to small group sessions.
- social/ personal development
- creative arts - drama, music, dance
- Educational support
- Sports and outdoor education
- Issue based work - healthy living, drug awareness, safety issues.
- School based groups
- Summer programme with recreational and educational activities
- Work with other projects
- Parents groups offering support, social activities and parenting skills