Analyze IQ Lab is the industry’s most sophisticated chemometric analysis software package. It is part of the Analyze IQ software suite, which has been developed to address the need for accurate analysis of spectroscopy data.
Analyze IQ Lab is used in commercial R&D, academic research labs and by many innovative solution providers.
In addition to standard chemometric techniques such as PCR, Analyze IQ Lab provides users with access to innovative new analysis techniques that have been designed for spectral analysis. Testing has shown that these proprietary methods are more accurate than standard techniques, particularly when analyzing complex spectra.
Analyze IQ Lab has an attractive GUI, can work with standard spectral data formats, and can be readily customised for user-specific data formats.
Key features of Analyze IQ Lab include:
- Innovative model-based approach yielding fast and accurate results
- Intuitive user interface, with step-by-step wizard
- A wide range of useful pre-processing options
- Works with standard spectral data formats, and can be customized for user-specific data formats
- Comprehensive graphics for visualizing effects of pre-processing and performance of models
With Analyze IQ Lab’s new model-driven paradigm for spectral analysis, you can:
- Analyze data using pre-built models
- Easily build new models customized for your data, using a step-by-step wizard
- Choose from quantitative and qualitative analysis methods, depending on what kinds of question you wish to answer
- Select from a wide range of model-building techniques, ranging from standard chemometric methods to innovative patent-protected techniques
- Evaluate, refine and improve your models before final deployment
- Plot your input data and visualize and export your results.