Motability Ireland has announced the return of their annual mobility roadshow to their extensive showrooms in Ashbourne Co. Meath (01 8359173) on Friday 18th and 19th November from 10am to 4pm on both days.
This will be Leinster’s largest exhibition of mobility vehicles. All aspects of their vehicle adaptations will be covered throughout both days.
Below is a list of the core activities planned for this two-day event:
· Amazing Savings on New & Pre-owned Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles across on makes and models
· Latest variety in Drive from Wheelchair Vehicles on display
· Exhibition of mobility scooters, household aids
· Display of various vehicle adaptations for both driver & passenger
· Information on grants/tax reliefs and free mobility assessments by highly trained engineers
· Free Vehicle Valuations & Quotations given
This is an indoor event with ample car parking and accessible toilets. If the weather prevails there may exhibits of certain vehicles outside.