"The term 'Partnering' is a label used for a variety of innovative approaches to managing relationships between organisations."
These arrangements have one thing in common - an intention to move beyond the limitations of traditional project relationships. Partnering is not another new form of contract nor a new way of relating between people. It is a different way of structuring business relationships.
The development of an integrated supply chain working together in a collaborative manner delivers benefits to the project and the individual team members.
Successful supply chain management will:
- Add value
- Reduce costs
- Enhance quality
- Trigger Innovation
- Deliver optimum solutions
We have established supply chain partnering agreements with key subcontractors and suppliers including, to which our supply chain strategy has defined objectives:
- To treat our supply chain members as genuine partners
- To achieve early involvement of the supply chain
- To partner all supply chain members who have a design input
- To involve the supply chain in our value engineering and planning processes
- To agree key performance indicators with our supply chain partners