asset management, Tracking, RFID technology
Managing, Locating and Protecting Your Valuable Assets
AMCS Assetlink is a fully tailored, modular, and scalable asset management and location system that is designed to match your healthcare facility needs and challenges. Choose exactly what is needed, based on your asset management and tracking needs.
Assetlink includes your choice of:
AMCS Assetlink Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Assetlink EAM is a single solution, fully tailored asset management database. Assetlink EAM ensures effective management, planning, maintenance and visibility of healthcare asset performance.
AMCS Assetlink Real Time Location System (RTLS)
AMCS Assetlink RTLS Ensures security and traceabilty of important equipment at all times.
AMCS Assetlink Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) ensures:
- End to end asset management, in line with your own organisation’s best practices and processes.
- Effective, scalable enterprise asset management for both new and existing assets.
- All critical asset information is logged and retained for quick and efficient access.
- All maintenance and repairs on the asset are prioritised, and scheduled. A range of automatic notification methods, specific maintenance procedures and online manuals available.
- Wireless and PDA technology included as standard, to match your busy, mobile working environment.
- From within their own work area, Nurses and other Care Staff can request immediate maintenance on equipment, avoiding time-consuming visits hospital maintenance areas.
- Suite of reporting functions ensure knowledge of assets, e.g. financial, utilisation, safety, compliance, authorised usage, downtime. All reports are tailored to your exact needs.
- AMCS Assetlink EAM uses Microsoft Office Product Integration for simple day to day use.
- AMCS manage the data migration from your existing asset management databases.
- Links easily with other enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Assetlink EAM also ensures readiness for Real Time Location System Tracking. Assetlink EAM integrates entirely with AMCS Assetlink RTLS).
- Ensures that the facility is self-sufficient and also prepared for a more integrated, multi-location approach.
AMCS Assetlink Real Time Location System (RTLS):
- Uses RFID Technology and completely tailored reporting functions for instant asset tracking.
- Is configured entirely for your medical facility and integrates with existing operating sytems and practices.
- You choose what medical equipment to track, and benefit from reliable, instant, useful equipment tracking.
AMCS Assetlink means that your medical facility will:
- Manage and locate items instantly to improve medical equipment usage.
- Improve overall equipment efficiency and ensure success with preventative and ongoing maintenance for important medical equipment.
For more information see our
, RFID technology
, Time Location