Adastra is a leading clinical patient management system utilised by multi-discipline and wide-area hub services now managing out-of-hours and urgent care. Designed to be highly versatile, it can deal with the vast range of community level activities now being tackled by the hubs.
Core features of the Adastra patient management software system include:
- Case management
- Patient record management
- Electronic patient referral
- Prescribing and Medicines Management
- Structured and coded recording of clinical consultations
- Electronic Post Event Messaging
- Single and recurring appointment scheduling
- Interoperability with other care services
- Embedded Clinical decision support software
- Case prioritisation including identification of life threatening emergencies
- National demographics database tracing
- Access to view national GP summary care records
- Direct referral acceptance from NHS Direct/NHS 24
- Quality Audit Management: personal audit and review
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Support for National OOH Quality Requirement reporting
Mobile healthcare solutions
Urgent and unplanned care services can ensure continuity and consistency of care is provided to all patients with the adoption of a mobile healthcare solution for clinicians working away from the care centre:
Aremote – based on the On-line Clinician’ functionality of the main Adastra system, Aremote is available on a ruggedised laptop and provides a complete clinical solution for mobile doctors and emergency care practitioners.
Remote working – secure access to the Adastra system can be made available to triaging clinicians working from home, allowing location flexibility for management overview of workload and activity, audit and reporting, and database administration.
Navigation and tracking – Adastra integrates with three fleet tracking solutions including Foretrack, Mobile Eye and TomTom WORK.