Vehicle importers around the world have been using ADP Importer Management Systems ‘ADP IMS’ to manage their businesses for more than 30 years.
The company has a proven track record of working with importers, distributors and national sales companies with system installations in 25+ countries, covering many volume and specialist brands.
ADP IMS highlights*
Powerful, integrated applications, functionally-rich, adaptable and flexible to suit the industry’s continuously evolving and challenging requirements. Through its capabilities of integrating importer and dealer management systems, ADP IMS helps to shorten lead times, reduce transaction costs and increase sales volumes.
Incorporates web-based dealer communication facilities to track vehicle orders, process warranty claims and manage parts orders.
Includes comprehensive project management, system installation, training and support services. Plus system hosting facilities, communications and network infrastructures.
ADP IMS – applications*
ADP IMS delivers*
- Improvements in operational efficiency using integrated and streamlined processes
- Increased profitability by the reduction of user workload and greater control of business and its assets
- Enhanced decision making - achieved by easy access to information and key performance indicators
- Improvements in customer service with web-based dealer portal and centralised CRM applications
- Excellent investment value and affordable total cost of ownership
*Please note: specifications and services as described may vary dependent on software version and market availability
If you require further information about ADP IMS or wish to discuss specific requirements please contact ADP