An Expert Review is an assessment of your website for compliance with accepted design standards and guidelines. The aim is to ensure that visitors to your website can find what they want, without any hassle.
The evaluation is based on the following design principles:
- Simplicity - only essential functionality is included
- Clarity - of images, content and layout
- Memory Support - to minimise mental effort
- User Control - the ability to perform tasks effectively
- Error Strategy - for prevention and recovery
- Feedback - on errors, prompts and status messages
- Consistency - in look and feel
- Navigation - the ability to move freely through the site
- Help & Documentation - ease of access to support
- Accessibility - the ability of people with disabilities to use the site
By getting involved at an early stage in the design process, we can identify any usability problems before they arise. And by conducting a page by page analysis of your website, we can ensure it has a consistent look and feel.